Saturday, May 11, 2013

Today, Wake up from bed at 6:30...my spine nearly fall back into the bed, then my mom come in and tell me....bla....bla.... Then again i wake up, wears my clothes, brush my teeth , then go out of my house ( school ) ( Saturday tuition ) When come to school... Nobody... Nobody at school, i walk out of my car & standing in the middle of the basketball court, suddenly a wind blow me... So coo..ld...~ Then, i walk out of school...the air still so cold..i walk to the " mamak " store and called one tosai to eat..with one nescafe hot.I sit on the chair & wonder if anyone of my friend will walk through here and go to school with me ( cause school no people ma... ) After that, is hopeless, nobody walk through there and im still enjoying my hot nescafe. Then i walk back to school, its about 7 :00 + already.I walk into the school and i see Xiao Pei walking alone in the school and some of the other form 3 students playing thier phone...8:30, more people come first come to the school is Kai Xiang, Yung Khai and Chun hong lo... Kai xian brings something in a plastic bag...he comes and ask me that me wan eat or not lo... its K.F.C.!!! Thanks to the Mother Of God..long time me no eat KFC breakfast set le..then he say gif me eat lo,no need to pay... ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ Then, everyone come one by one, CCM , Kelly Kong, Low You Wai la and others also come ... ( Then we start our tuition at bengkel lo.. ) ( Studying period...nothing interesting, only that stupid daren shak continueously eats my sweet... ) Come home and then... computer time...( But somehow scare the exam that is coming..4 days left... ) i see my grandmother so busy..but dunno busy wat..oo... Today my cousin they will come to my house to celebrate mothers day ( celebrate mother day more early ) Then night nothing happens too lo... Only eating a cup of pudding writing blogger and playing games that's all lo... Today really nothing interesting happens so ... Bye,Guys... See u next time i write blogger la :3 ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

No comments:

Post a Comment