Sunday, May 5, 2013

5/5/2013 A wonderful day... Just when i wake up from the bed ( wake because of the air-cond is close ) it is about 12:00+ already, my eyes still like " =.= "...i walked outside ...my family are all watching tv,some of them are eating breakfast, me walk down and sit on the sofa,just like a corpse lying on the sofa... After a few hours later, my family need to go to vote for those government, me juz tell them for let me staying in home ,i need to finish my geo folio...i ask my friend ,all my friend had already finish the folio..OMG I do my project but sometime i lazy a little bit then my hands go to the mouse and click games to ply ...(XD) .........juz like that repeat playing, doing project, playing ........ until my family came back.. At night, i'm still facing to the computer for doing my folio, at finally, i finish my folio and i sigh.... at this situation that i already finish my folio...( FEVER GAMES!!! ) Oo,my mom call me to close the computer, so bye guys...sort of short this diary ....?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment