Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good night, Guys... Really bored..in the class,nothing to do... wanna sleep but didnt feels like want to sleep...the mood so not good English time, today is oral test ..my face stick on the paper and memorize the passage that i write in the paper, teacher today looks like so happy today... ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Ok by the way, while we is memorizing the passage ,teacher calling the name aa,juz only about to 3 minute one person..somemore 2 minute only...╮(╯▽╰)╭ I sitting infront the desk of kelly...then she take my paper and tell me to talk what i memorize just now...She smile at me..(= ̄ω ̄=) ,I (⊙ˍ⊙)... Then i read it...i don't think the passage what i say is clearly refer to the passage i write, cause i haven't write yet....( In "speeching" the passage, i talked many wrong words & she just laugh at me... )(/≧▽≦)/ Then while the teacher call me out, when i sits on the chair in front of teacher...My teacher looks so exited to me...( What the hell on earth is happening?! ) Then when oral - ing, my teacher hear what i say and do that funny face... ( Want makes me failed in oral test, challenge accepted... ╰(‵□′)╯) So in school nothing happen today..so... I juz skip to my home scence... When i has back home already...i become a corpse again, lying on the bed and the face sticking on the bed, suddenly my body become heavy and heavy ( illusion happening... )╰(‵□′)╯ Then when i wakes up and see the time... ( 8 : 30 )( 。 ▽ 。) When i had a bath and walked down the stairs and goes to the kitchen ... i saw my sister is cutting something.. ITS SALMON!!! the most delicious japanese food i ever likes eat, then she cuts it into pieces ...i thought the SALMON was juz like the fish we had fried and eat... no, my sister bring the salmon that haven't cooked yet and give me to eat it... (*ω* ) <[Can I Eat The Whole Bowl?] Put the salmon on the shoyu and eat it...( Heaven in the earth )

No comments:

Post a Comment